Interested in a rewarding career that will make a positive difference?
On behalf of Youth Services, we would like to thank you for your interest in pursuing career opportunities with our community nonprofit. Youth Services provides exemplary service utilizing a team passionate about improving the quality of life throughout Windham County.
Youth Services is proud to offer a generous benefits package that, when coupled with competitive salaries, allows us to attract and retain the best staff you may ever work with. If you would like to be part of a talented and caring team dedicated to providing outstanding services, please consider a career at Youth Services.
There are also many ways to volunteer your time and talents at Youth Services, which has enjoyed a long tradition of tremendous community support. Each year nearly 300 volunteers play an invaluable role in supporting the agency’s delivery of services in a variety of ways. Youth Services has a long tradition of offering internships to graduate students as well as work study jobs. Thank you for your interest in Youth Services!
Mental Health Clinician
Youth Services is a highly respected non-profit agency providing services to youth and families in Windham County since 1972. The agency is known for its innovative programs, ability to strengthen youth and families, and dynamic staff. This Mental Health Clinician position works closely with our case managers and provides outpatient individual and group counseling to our adolescent and young adult population. We are seeking a candidate who is excited to join us in building a thriving clinical program. Candidate must be a LCSW, LMHC, or LADC. Experience working with youth in the foster care, justice system or runaway and transitional youth populations highly desired. YS offers an excellent benefits package and supportive and flexible work environment.
Submit letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Youth Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RAMP Assistant Coordinator (Ready to Achieve Mentoring Program)
Part-time, 10 hours per week
Purpose of Position:
To assist the RAMP Director in all aspects of the RAMP career development program in providing youth with disabilities an opportunity to explore future goals and develop skills and confidence to pursue those goals.
- Participate in the weekly RAMP sessions as assigned.
- Assist with the mentor recruitment and management for all locations.
- Assist with the business and college partnerships for site visits, internships, and other roles as developed.
- Assist with the planning and implementing of related site visit work such as site logistics, schedule and content of the visit, transportation and thank-you letters.
- Assist with planning and implementation of family engagement work.
- Assist with all documentation and record-keeping.
- Assist with ensuring the program’s data is collected and submitted in a timely manner and that other grant requirements are met.
- Assist with the recruitment and referral process for RAMP youth.
- Participate in Youth Services internal and external functions and projects, attend all required agency meetings, and participate in Youth Services activities as requested.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience in social services or related area, especially working with older youth.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with youth with disabilities
- Experience with use of computers and technology
- Comfortable working with a broad array of individuals, ages, and backgrounds
- One year experience with documentation and record-keeping
- One year experience with volunteer recruitment and management
Submit resume and cover letter to Renee.Madore@youthservicesinc.org
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled. EOE