—Long-term Agency Supporter
How can you make a significant difference in the lives of area youth? By contributing to Youth Services financially in a variety of ways.
All gifts big and small are greatly appreciated and help Youth Services provide transformative prevention, intervention and development services to ensure young people and families in Windham County communities thrive. There are as many ways to give as there are reasons:
- Donate Now! with a credit card
- Mail a Check: to Youth Services, PO Box 6008, Brattleboro, VT 05302-6008
- Give ‘In Honor of’ or ‘In Memory of’ someone you admire or who passed away.
- Donate ‘In Lieu of Flowers’: Advise funeral home to list us as your designee.
- Ensure a Matching Gift from employer (Enclose matching gift form from your HR)
- Donate Securities (contact email@example.com for instructions)
- Give Cash: to Youth Services, 32 Walnut St. Brattleboro, VT 05301 between 9-4, M-F
- Make an Anonymous Gift
Donors receive a receipt for tax-deductible purposes and are acknowledged in Youth Services’ Annual Report.