We rely on the generosity of our supporters to donate slightly used child and household items that they no longer need. These items include:
- Lightly used toys
- Infant clothing (boy or girl)
- Youth or teen winter sports clothing/equipment
- “Setting up first apartment” kitchen items
- Appliances in good working order
- Furniture in good condition
- Bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows)
- Nice shoes for job interviews
- Toiletries (shampoos, toothbrushes, shaving razors and cream, soap)
Please call Youth Services at (802) 257-0361 before dropping off items to ensure that they are needed at this time!
Christmas Wish List for Youth Services Clients
For those who can donate a gift to a Youth Services client for the holidays…it can be new or lightly used toy, household item, or clothing (ideally gift wrapped with item description attached with rubber band, dropped off at Youth Services’ front office the week before Christmas). Email email@example.com or call 257-0361 close to the holidays to find out specific gifts that have been requested and if we are still collecting gifts!