34th Annual Youth Services Golf Tournament
- 11:00 a.m. Registration and Bag Lunch EARLIER THIS YEAR!
- Noon Shotgun Start – Scrambles
- 5:45 p.m. Helicopter Golf Ball Drop
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner Banquet by Bella Notte, Sponsored by GS Precision
- followed by Awards, Raffle, Auction
Registration $130 or $520 foursome
Opportunities for visibility:
Corporate Sponsorship (levels ranging from $350-$5000+)
or $150 Golf Program Sponsor (Be listed in the program as its sponsor)
- Putting Contest
- Hole-In-One Contests (Sponsored by Brattleboro Subaru)
Win a Subaru Forester 2019!
PRIZES to be awarded include:
- First Prize: Low Net
- First Prize: Low Gross
- Second Prize: Low Net
- Second Prize: Low Gross
- Closest to the PIN- Men & Women
- Closest to the LINE-Men & Women
- Longest Drive- Men & Women
Helicopter Ball Drop Raffle (avail to non-golfers too!) $100 a chance. No more than 100 balls sold! Great odds: One out of 100!!
Get your non-golfing friends to join the fun with the Ball Drop Raffle on the same day and encourage them to stay for the banquet ($35)! Download this year’s flyer to mail in check or review rules.
OUR HEARTFELT APPRECIATION TO OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS
The Richards Group
Brattleboro Savings & Loan
Clear Choice MD Urgent Care
Edward Jones Investments
H & R Block
River Valley Credit Union
Twombly Wealth Management
Vermont Country Deli
Berkley & Veller Greenwood Country Realtors
C.E. Bradley Laboratories
C & S Wholesale Grocers
Crispe & Crispe
David Manning Inc.
Green Mountain Tents
Phillips, Shriver, Dunn & Carroll PLLC
Trust Company of Vermont
Rolls Royce Nuclear
Swiss Precision Turning
Cota & Cota Oil Co.
Downs Rachlin Martin PLLC
Price Chopper/Golub Foundation
Stevens & Associates
True North Granola
W.W. Building Supply