34th Annual Youth Services Golf Tournament
- 11:00 a.m. Registration and Bag Lunch EARLIER THIS YEAR!
- Noon Shotgun Start – Scrambles
- 5:45 p.m. Helicopter Golf Ball Drop
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner Banquet by Bella Notte, Sponsored by GS Precision
- followed by Awards, Raffle, Auction
Registration $130 or $520 foursome
Opportunities for visibility:
Corporate Sponsorship (levels ranging from $350-$5000+)
or $150 Golf Program Sponsor (Be listed in the program as its sponsor)
- Putting Contest
- Hole-In-One Contests (Sponsored by Brattleboro Subaru)
Win a Subaru Forester 2019!
PRIZES to be awarded include:
- First Prize: Low Net
- First Prize: Low Gross
- Second Prize: Low Net
- Second Prize: Low Gross
- Closest to the PIN- Men & Women
- Closest to the LINE-Men & Women
- Longest Drive- Men & Women
Helicopter Ball Drop Raffle (avail to non-golfers too!) $100 a chance. No more than 100 balls sold! Great odds: One out of 100!!
Get your non-golfing friends to join the fun with the Ball Drop Raffle on the same day and encourage them to stay for the banquet ($35)! Download this year’s flyer to mail in check or review rules.
OUR HEARTFELT APPRECIATION TO OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS
The Richards Group
Presenting Sponsor (Golf Tournament)
Presenting Sponsor (Gala)
Twombly Wealth Management
Brattleboro Savings & Loan
ClearChoiceMD Urgent Care
David Manning Inc.
Edward Jones Investments
River Valley Credit Union
Silver Forest of Vermont
Vermont Country Deli
Berkley & Veller Greenwood Country Realtors
C.E. Bradley Laboratories
C & S Wholesale Grocers
Crispe & Crispe
Green Mountain Tents
Phillips, Shriver, Dunn & Carroll PLLC
Trust Company of Vermont
Swiss Precision Turning
Cota & Cota Oil Co.
Downs Rachlin Martin PLLC
Price Chopper/Golub Foundation
True North Granola
W.W. Building Supply